PRODUCT INFO: CNC TOOL EYE/TOUCH SENSOR
- We have been the leading supplier for Mazak sensors since 1995.
- The two units you see are the only two variations of Tool Eyes for Mazak, please note the only difference is the mounting flange, which is either ROUND or SQUARE. Please make sure you order the correct model. These are designed for Mazak machines, therefore they fit and they work just as the original.
- Our sensors are sometimes called a Tool Eye, Tool Presetters, or Tool Setter. There are different Omron and Metrol probe models for different machines, however the mounting flange and mounting bolt pattern come in only two variations.
- Our LS05 has a square mounting flange and fits all Mazak machines that the tool eye has a square mounting flange, a direct replacement for the Omron D5F-2B34C-Y and many other model numbers.
- Our LS05-M will fit Mori Seiki, Okuma, Doosan, Samsung, and others with FANUC controllers. These require a 5 wire unit, please specify when you order, there is an up-charge of $25.00 per unit for the 5-wire model.
- Our SL04 fits the following machines with a round mounting flange – Mazak, Hyundai-Kia, Daewoo, and others.
- Not sure which model you need? Give us a call!
- Click the links on our Technical Specifications page for all dimensions.
- Our LS05 and SL04 units are $495 plus shipping. The 5-wire unit is $520 plus shipping.
- We accept all major credit cards or PayPal for payment. We can also email you an invoice.
- Orders placed by 4:30pm CST Monday thru Friday are shipped the same day. We can ship via UPS, FedEx, USPS, or your preferred method. Next Day, 2nd Day, and ground shipping options are available.
CNC TOOL EYE FEATURES
- Stainless Steel Construction
- No delicate electronic components to short out.
- Carbide for touch off (not ceramic) Carbide doesnâ€™t break!
- The only patented product assembled in the USA.
- Our components are coolant resistant to keep the unit contaminant free, curing most sticking issues.
- Never throw away another Tool Eye, ours are rebuildable for a fraction of the cost of a new unit.